In FY 2019, EPSCoR/IDeA operates in the states of: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming, and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The set of eligible jurisdictions may vary among agencies.
Five federal agencies have EPSCoR/IDeA programs:
- National Science Foundation
- National Institutes of Health
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Agriculture